Valentine’s Day Originals in a Heart Box
This box of chocolates heart contains within it a variety of assorted chocolates. Each gift box contains 17 pieces and are a combination of the following tasty confections:
- 6 Angels Espresso: Rich Espresso Fudge Enrobed in Dark Chocolate Topped with an Espresso Bean
- 6 Angels Coffee Bean: Coffee Caramel Dipped in Dark Chocolate and Topped with an Espresso Coffee Bean
- Milk Chocolate Seamist: Salted Caramel in Milk Chocolate Topped with Sea Salt
- Mendocino Breakers: Chocolate Caramel Dipped in Milk Chocolate, Rolled in Almonds, Drizzled with White Chocolate
- Willie Nelson: Creamy Butter Rum Fudge with the “Yellow Rose of Texas”
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Cluster: Roasted/Salted Peanuts Blended with Dark Chocolate
This assortment arrayed in an unique gold heart box will be the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your loved one.
Each heart box is secured with two beautiful ribbons.
The premium chocolate we use:
High Sierra White (28%) in all of our White Chocolate creations.
Prestige Dark (57%), Ramona Dark (45%), and Oban Liquor (100%) in all of our Dark Chocolate Creations.
Belmont Milk (35%) and Brussels Milk (33%) in all of our Milk Chocolate Creations.
All of our items are shipped with care. We line our boxes with premium red and gold tissue paper, decorative “fluff” fill, and wrapped with a ribbon and gold foil sticker with your gift message printed on a gift card in an envelope. Please be sure to include your gift message with your order; if you do not include a gift message, our standard is “A Gift From Jennie Smith (your name)” on the enclosed card to ensure the recipient knows who the present is from.
We ship these packages with complimentary ice packs, which add to the weight of our shipments, but are necessary to keep chocolate cool enough to ship during this time of year. No additional charges are included for the ice pack or the added weight of the shipping box. Any additional items added to your order are part of the flat shipping fee.
Want to learn more about the history of chocolate?–Check it out here